Located in the Historic Denargo Market
Once the largest farmer’s market in Colorado, Denargo Market was built by the Growers’ Market Association and Union Pacific Railroad in the late 1930’s as a primary means to distribute goods and produce throughout Denver, rural Colorado, and surrounding states. Denargo Market is comprised of nearly thirty acres of land located off Brighton Boulevard within the neighborhood now known as River North (RiNo).
Beginning in 1939, hundreds of market stalls lined the streets every day from May through October with growers selling produce and peddling a variety of goods. The market's proximity to Union Station and the rail yard made it ideal for both importing and vast distribution throughout Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. The area quickly grew to include its own administration building, refrigeration plant, restaurants, and barber shop. Denargo Market thrived until the 1960’s when it could no longer compete with major grocery chains and the changing times. Times are changing again...introducing Junction 23 at Denargo Market.
2323 DELGANY STREET | DENVER, CO 80216
- 86,127 square feet
- Built in 1975, Renovated in 2017
- Twin-T concrete construction
- 25 foot ceilings
- Over two dozen sky lights
- 2:1,000+ parking spaces
In 2017, Junction 23 completed extensive renovations as part of the building’s transformation into modern office space. The building façade was upgraded to include a large glass front entry and dozens of windows, including a new roof and skylights throughout. A parking lot and landscaping surrounds the building.
The Junction 23 community is centered around a large atrium with two-story glass front entries into interior suites, ranging in size from 20,000 to 86,127 square feet. The building offers a variety of on-site amenities including a fitness center, beverage bar, flexible meeting spaces, bike storage, and more.