Located in the Historic Denargo Market
Once the largest farmer’s market in Colorado, Denargo Market was built by the Growers’ Market Association and Union Pacific Railroad in the late 1930’s as a primary means to distribute goods and produce throughout Denver, rural Colorado, and surrounding states. Denargo Market is comprised of nearly thirty acres of land located off Brighton Boulevard within the neighborhood now known as River North (RiNo).
Beginning in 1939, hundreds of market stalls lined the streets every day from May through October with growers selling produce and peddling a variety of goods. The markets proximity to Union Station and the railyard made it ideal for both importing and vast distribution throughout Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. The area quickly grew to include its own administration building, refrigeration plant, restaurants, and a barber shop. Denargo Market thrived until the 1960’s when it could no longer compete with major grocery chains and the changing times. Times are changing again...introducing Junction23 at Denargo Market.
2323 Delgany street | Denver, co 80216
86,127 square feet
Built in 1975, Renovated in 2017
Twin-T concrete construction
25 foot ceilings
Over two dozen sky lights
2:1,000+ parking spaces
In 2017, The Yard will undergo extensive renovations as part of the building’s transformation into modern office space. The building façade will be upgraded to include a large glass front entry and dozens of windows, including a new roof and skylights throughout. A new parking lot and landscaping will surround the building.
The Yard community will be centered around a large atrium with two-story glass front entries into interior suites, ranging in size from 20,000 to 86,127 square feet. The building will offer a variety of on-site amenities including an on-site fitness center, beverage bar, flexible meeting spaces, bike storage and more.